INVITATION TO BID UNDER RESTRICTED BIDDING
Date: 20 September 2023
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR DESIGN AND SUPERVISION OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE AMBASSADOR’S /OFFICIAL RESIDENCE.
- Through the Embassy of Uganda in Brussels, the Government of the Republic of Uganda is embarking on the construction of the Official Residence of the Ambassador/ Head of Mission very soon.
- The Embassy of Uganda calls for bids from potential consultancy firms to provide consultancy services on design and supervising construction works of the Official Residence.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets (PPDA) Act, 2003, Subject to PPDA Guidelines on reservation schemes.
- Below are the requirements for a candidate for the Consultancy Works:
- Proof of Company Registration in Belgium
- Company Profile
- Qualifications of Key Staff
- Quotation for Services
- Two references for a similar housing project
- Indication of the architectural and structural fee, including supervision to completion of the project.
- Publish Bid Notice. 21 September 2023
- Bid Closing date. 05 October 2023
- Evaluation Process 02 November 2023
- Display and Communication of Best Bidder. 04 November 2023
- Contract Award. 06 November 2023
Bid Submission deadline 5 October 2023